Thursday, April 27, 2006

Today's My First Birthday!

Today one year ago we gave birth to our third child. It was so exciting and I'm proud that I have three healthy boys. Today Patrick turned ONE. This past year has passed by fast. It's hard to believe that he is already one. I think, "where did the time go." We celebrated his birthday last night. Daddy works late tonight and Nana was off last night too. We had BBQ chicken, Potato salad, baked beans and BBQ bread. Patrick loved it!! He likes REAL food now. I couldn't give him enough chicken. I finally had to stop (which made him mad) so he would have room for cake. Not really happy about the hat. It was John and Drew's, so... Had to have a little help from Daddy to get started. Didn't want to touch it at first so he used Daddy's fork. Whatever works. Yum! Yum! Good! As Patrick plays with a car, John and Drew open his presents that they got him. Look at my loot! Thank you to the Mitchells, I like my singing bear! I stood up and danced for a while. My mommy was impressed. Thanks to Nana & Bob for the car that makes lots of noise. I like it.

No comments: