Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sherris New Toy

As many of you know for some reason I have wanted a van since we were expecting Patrick. I had never driven one only heard from others how great it was when you have small children. Chris was not for the idea. A van... No way! Well over time he had been coming around. Even called a month ago to the car saleman. (I was told that this morning) He surprised me yesterday afternoon with a Honda Van. He traded his car. (which we had talked about doing) Saturday he took John & Drew to Auburn, AL for fan day. Sunday night when we came home from swimming he noticed he had a flat tire on the Volvo. Well that one tire cost him $250 so at that point he called the car salesman again on Monday. Tuesday he went and brought one home to me. Didn't he do a good job! My SUV did take a lot of gas and I'm on the road a lot shuttling kids around so Chris will drive that for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! Wow!!
Beautiful Automoblie.
I am thrilled for all of you, and I can't wait to sit in it and go for a ride. I am so happy for the Cromer family.