Friday, October 13, 2006

Pop Pop & Grandma Joyces visit

Last Friday, a week ago today, my parents came to stay with us while Chris went on a business trip. It was so good to have them come stay with us. It was a bit of a change for them. Spending two days and two nights in a house full of 3 little energetic children. It seems like no one can be happy at the same time. We did stay pretty busy but that's our normal in our house. Saturday morning Drew had a soccer game at 9:00 (that's 8:00 for my parents) that usually last an hour. It was a cool morning. Then it was off to a 10:00 birthday party at Sparkles. You can't miss those around my house. My kids love Sparkles. In fact Patrick tries to hang with the big kids and go go go. Then lunch and home for naps. Poor Patrick didn't even make it home without falling asleep. My parents thought nap time was a good idea. Which is funny cause when I've talked to them on the phone, they think my kids sleep all the time. When your in our house and have been around the boys all day, you seem to think nap time isn't so bad. Everyone needs a little rest during the day. Especially when the day gets started at 6:15 a.m. I'll give Patrick a break he does sleep til 7:30 or 8:00. Just wait til the big boy bed comes in. That's why we're not in no hurry. John and Drew were good sleepers until the big boy bed came in the picture.

No comments: