Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back to Preschool for Patrick

Today was his actual first day back to preschool. He was excited about going and had his book bag ready. But when it came to getting him out of the van, he wasn't going. He held on to anything and everything as the teacher tried to get him out of the van. I pulled up to check on him and the teacher said he had calmed down by the time they made it to the classroom. He came home with a necklace that read "I survived my first day of preschool" with a note that read "A Good Day"
My loving two year old teachers. Ms. Rhonda and Ms. Ashley
Patrick met them Monday on Tea Party Day. They told him they would see him today and he said NO. I wanted to take a picture with his teachers and even though I told him he wasn't staying on Monday he wasn't happy about sitting and taking a picture.

No comments: