Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Preschool Christmas Program

Monday night was Patricks preschool Christmas program. He was very excited and had been singing his songs for weeks. When I dropped him off in his class before the program he was not happy. Screaming! It was different being left with Daddy and brothers and Bob with us. His teacher took him by the arm as he was reaching for me. She said he finally calmed down after kicking off his shoes and throwing a fit. You would have never known it when he walked out to sing. I was sitting down on the floor in front of where he was. He just waved at me. Mrs. Ashley told me about the shoes being kicked off and she had told him he'd rather deal with her than his mommy. He was so proud of himself afterwards and had even told his teachers that his Bob had come.

No comments: