Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trip to Chattanooga, TN

With baseball games starting during our spring break, we couldn't go anywhere. John played on Monday night and Drew toward the end of the week. The only two days we had were Tuesday and Wednesday. Chris had a meeting in Atlanta on Wednesday so I decided to take an overnight trip with the boys to the Chattanooga Choo Choo and stay in a train. I had never been anywhere alone with the 3 other than visiting my family. The boys were great and behaved so well. I was surprised! We spent the night in a Choo Choo and went swimming in the indoor pool. Wednesday after checking out we spent the morning at the Discovery Museum and ate lunch before going the the IMAX. We ran into friends and ended up going back to the museum before going home. It was fun. Below is a picture of the boys in front of our room. Yes, I put Patrick on a leash. I've had it for years and never had used it. It was GREAT! I couldn't have done it by myself without it. I worked better than a stroller. And he got to walk with his big brothers.

No comments: