Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 3nd Birthday Patrick!

Happy Birthday to Patrick. He woke up this morning and came down the stairs singing to himself. Happy Birthday to me.... Like he's special or something. I just laughed and laughed. Of course he is special to me. He had a family party this afternoon. After nap he and the other boys had birthday cake for snack and he opened his presents. Bob and Nonnie came over. We then went bowling on Patricks request. That's what he wanted to do for his birthday. And I'll have to say he's quite the bowler. Jaxon and Ellie joined us at bowling. Jaxon and John play on the same baseball team and Ellie and Patrick play together. We'll they do have to see a lot of each other during the week. Nana joined us when she got off work and we ate dinner at Olive Garden. I think he had a great day! I can't believe he's three. This is the picture he let me take last Wednesday to put in our local newspaper for his birthday. I couldn't believe how good it turned out.
The birthday boy!

No comments: