Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Basketball comes to an END

Last weekend ended Johns basketball season and they got their trophy's. YEAH! He had a great time playing with friends. I didn't get any action shots b/c Caroline was sleeping in my arms and I forgot to give the camera to daddy. It was a crazy day with "3" basketball games 1 for Drew and 2 for John. Drew had a 2 hr baseball practice and both boys were in a play that night. "Follies" I don't have any pictures of that. Caroline and I made it to all. Except baseball practice and Patrick, John and I cleaned out the garage then Patrick was off for a nap then daddy stayed home with Caroline and Patrick during follies. They had gone on Friday night with us so we came home at intermission. I can't do it all. I feel good to get what little I do get. Ha.
Drew is running down the court with a BIG smile.
Drew's has one more game this Saturday.

No comments: