Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Carolines first Easter Egg Hunt was Friday at the YMCA and she loved it. Drew had a game so I took the other 3. Drew and Daddy joined us after the game but made it to the egg hunt. I was so glad!
We just love this face she does. So often...
And this year we did BUNNIES for the kids.
It was a HIT and they LOVE them.
The kids named them Rice Krispy and Strawberry.
So far they have been easy and much cleaner than the ducks last year.
Caroline likes them on her on time. We turned around at one time
and she had Rice Krispy in one hand. And didn't even get scratched. Patrick and John pet Strawberry.
Bob and Nana had eggs with Confetti in them and the boys kept putting them over little sisters head. And she decided to see what was in her egg. This one happened to be a real egg.
So glad to share this day with my children. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I see her she has grown! I love how they all the same color green on too. Great pics and of course my fav is the one were Caroline smiles with her nose too! Precious!!
Love you guys
Kathy