Saturday, September 30, 2006

Updates

Sorry for the late updates. Its been a crazy week. It started out with a sitter on Monday while Chris & I went to funeral home. Tuesday was the funeral of a good friend of Chris', Dan Teems. He and his wife Diane went to the beach with us in July. He was 52. He and Chris has played golf for years together and have made a trip to the MASTERS (golf in Augusta, GA) for the past 8 to 10 years. Wednesday I took Patrick for his check up with the Urologist in Atlanta. It went well and he has recovered good. John has been playing Golf after school two days a week. He likes it and is doing well. Drews class was learning the letter E this week so on Thursday I went to his school and we made "E"ggs and "E"lephant ears. Our eggs were green and the kids didn't know what to think about that. I usually go every Thursday to make something with the letter their learning. The kids enjoy helping me cook.

No comments: