Sunday, October 19, 2008

Roll Tide Tide & Go Gamecocks!

Thank you to Mrs. Kathy and niece Abby
for the cute little Alabama outfit. Caroline looked like a doll.
Roll Tide Roll! Of course my father in law who is huge Auburn fan said she could sit on the A all day. He said that bc he bought John Auburn diapers when John was a baby and didn't think about it. I told him I loved the diapers and that John could poop on Auburn all day long. It was a funny!
We went to Jacksonville States homecoming and cocky came into the field house. The boys loved it except Patrick only liked him from a distance. I got him to pose in a picture but he wouldn't take his eyes off of cocky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh what a cute little tushie! Roll Tide! We hope to see you guys at Alabama game soon! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness how precious! roll tide!Love, Abby