Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween 2008

Okay its hard to remember with four children to take pictures. Or should I say I'm too busy to think about pictures until it's too late. These are all I got on Carolines first halloween. She was a lady bug. John Drew and Patrick decided to be the same thing they were last year. Except Drew as Patrick pointed out changed from a TN football player to a Norte Dame football player this year. Well it was easy to find their costumes. Isn't she sweet. I wish I had more pictures. We went to our next door neighbors house and then to the church for truck or trick. Caroline slept most of the night until she had a blow out in her pants. At least it was time to go home after changing her and I've learned with her to bring extra clothes. I hope she out grows this habit.

No comments: