Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Roll Tide Roll!

My #1 Bama Fan.
First of all, thank you to my niece Abbey, for taking pictures. We took the kids to Alabama's Homecoming football game last weekend and spent the day with my niece, nephew, Kathy, my brother and his wife, Tina. We had a good time. I brought my camera but for some reason it stayed in the car. I thought about it. Do I get credit for that. Chris, myself, my brother and John went to the game while the others stayed at the house. They got to go tour the campus. Yes, Caroline loved it! UA class of 2029. WOW! That makes us feel OLD. Patrick should have gone to his first Alabama game being the only other fan in our home. He'll have to tell you why he didn't get to go. Daddy almost put him in a trash can on their way back from the bookstore. He even embarrassed John and Drew. Welcome to my world with that child. Its his way or no way. It did cost him his "first" Alabama football game. John had a good time. He is a Georgia fan but loves the sport and will go to any game.
My niece Abby and nephew Travis with John Caroline and I
Drew and Patrick with the "BEAR" as they toured campus.

No comments: