Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm so thankful for my family here and afar. We've had our ups and downs this year and our share of troubles but the bond that we share is priceless. I lost my mother five years ago and my stepmother just last month. It was a hard day for many first to come without her. We send our love and support to my wonderful dad who we wish we could see more often. She was the only grandmother on my side of the family that my children had in their lives. Drew was just 9mos. when my mother passed. We always send our balloons to those we miss. Just a last week after Johns football banquet they got balloons and as we started to get into the van, John said, "Let's send them up to Grandma". My heart melted. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for. The Moore Family along with my mothers parents, my mothers sister Nancy and her husband John and his mother from Chicago.
My dad, sister and oldest brother whose house we were at in Florence, Al. We're missing one brother and his daughter.
I even got my grandmother on the pony. Yeah! Watch for the driver. My first time to drive a pony. My grandmother held on for dear life.
John, Drew, & Patrick get a ride from my sister in laws brother on the pony. They had a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day!! Im so glad everyone made it! Cute pictures, and yes we have a lot to be thankful for!
Love, Abby