Sunday, April 19, 2009

Caroline's Baby Dedication

This morning was Baby Dedication at church for Caroline. My Dad and my Aunt drove over from Alabama and for those of you who do not know... That's GODS country. Chris' parents and grandmother joined us at church. Caroline did very well. While Pastor May held her and talked about her she played with the pulpit microphone then decided to eat it. Everyone laughed but hey... she didn't cry. It was very touching for me. Caroline wore the same gown that all three boys wore at their dedication. On the slip has all four children's names, DOB, and Dedication date. My step-mother arranged for a friend of hers to make a lace sash that she had said she would make if we ever had a little girl. I missed her today but I know she was looking down on us. She saw Caroline special day too.
Precious!
Mommy and Daughter
PopPop and Aunt Betty with all my crew.
Pop Pop(my dad), Papa Bob, Nonnie (Chris' step dad and grandmother)
with all our crew.

2 comments:

picturesofhisgrace said...

Tanya was telling me about the names being on the inside. When I finally make it to your house, I would love to see it in person. Caroline is a beautiful baby! I think it is pretty cool that she has three big brothers to look out for her.

J.A.M (Jonathan, Anna, and Michelle Norton) said...

We all enjoyed her interest in the microphone; so sweet! She's beautiful!!