Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Chris thought getting the boys baby ducks for Easter would be a good idea. When we went to get "3" ducks we came home with 6 ducks. Patrick and Caroline went with us and Patrick said there are six in our family. He is right. After about 6 wks we'll release them to a pond. These are totally Chris' responsibility. It's different for us anyway.
Good Morning and Happy First Easter Sweet Baby Caroline.
My first Easter
The boys had already busted in their baskets. Well I got up at
5am and had to put John and Drew back to bed. John had woke
Drew up at 5am. What am I going to do with him. He is such an early bird.
Heading out to Church
After lunch we got someone to take a family photo for
Caroline's first Easter. I wish we had more family that lived near us.
One day our family will be that family. I'm in NO hurry. The time does go by fast.

No comments: