Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Escaped!

He has escaped! We were getting ready to take a bath. Because Patrick is cutting 4 top teeth this week I had ran to my room to get him some teething lotion and motrin before bath. When I left him, he was in his bedroom at his toys. When I got back he was at his door. All Smiles! Wondering where he can go now. Which way should I go. He looks like his thinking. Just laughing at what he's done. I kept saying he was a big boy and he thought that was so funny! One of his top teeth has just broke the skin and 3 others you can see. Although it's painful I'm sure, he's really been pretty good. Just wants mommy a lot and to be held during the day more than usual. Praise the Lord! He still sleeps his normal hours. 10-12. Yah for mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Wow look at Patrick!! How funny! I love the updated site! Sherri you are really keeping up with it, I am so very proud of you! I sat here and booh-hood, I really miss you and all the boys! I wish I could just hop in the car right now and come for a visit. Hopefully soon. We all miss you and love you. take cvare. Great photos, and I am sorry for the kitchen mess, but it will be worth it!! Love, Cathy