Thursday, January 26, 2006

SO BIG!

Today Patrick had his 9 month well visit. Everything was on track and doing well. But the same concern that we've had since our 6 month visit. He's finally OFF the chart this time. He weighed 15lbs 5.5oz. At six months he was in the 3% of the so called chart. His doctor would like for him to be 17 lbs now. His doctor said he's not to tall either so his weight is not too off. Chris wanted to know if she had noticed me yet. He might just be like his mommy. I don't wish that on him. he he. I'm going to get him up before I go to bed and get in another feeding for a while. We'll see how that goes. Wish me luck! He is such a good sleeper. After 45 minutes of waiting and missing his morning nap time. He decided to rip the table covering up once we got into a room and waiting on the doctor. He didn't want mommy's lap or nothing to do with the stroller anymore. Hey, it made him happy for a short time. Happy baby after my 3 hour afternoon nap. Into everything!

No comments: