Sunday, January 15, 2006

Patrick playing

I talked to my Aunt this afternoon and Patrick was fussy and attached to my hip, like his been for the past week. I know he's cutting upper teeth. When I hung the phone up he wanted it. When I figured out what he wanted I tossed it across the floor. Drew took it thinking he was not suppose to have it. My reason was if Patrick wanted it bad enough he'd get it. He did. After I had to make Drew leave it alone. So Drew went to play with his cars. Dumped them out onto the floor. Boy Patrick loved that. Off he went. Drew again didn't like it. Started to put them away (so Patrick couldn't get them) I made him leave them out. Finally I made it fun like, oh Drew, Patrick's going to like yellow trucks too. Then he felt big. Hey it got Patrick off my hip for 30 min. he he. Patrick is starting to crawl. He rocks on all four then falls down and scoots to what he wants. It want be long. I just hope he don't walk at 9 mos. like Drew did. I couldn't believe Patrick was happy for 30 min. By that time it was dinner, bath & bed time. I finally found Patrick's pain while getting him ready for his bath. His right upper tooth is just about to break the skin. So maybe by next week we'll have a new tooth.

No comments: