Friday, March 24, 2006

Chuck E Cheese

I had to go pick up some fabric in Kennesaw, GA just about an hour from here and where Nana works. Yes, there is a Chuck E Cheese too. I thought we'd eat lunch there, pick up the fabric and be back in Rome to pick John up from school by 2:40. Nana had to go to work at 1:00 so she met us there. I didn't tell Drew nothing but I had a surprise for him. Driving an hour and picking up fabric didn't sound fun to him. He fell asleep on the way and it didn't take him long when I woke him to figure out my surprise. He knew where we were from the parking lot and his eyes got big. Again, I didn't tell him about Nana either. We had ordered and started playing when she came in. WOW! He was in heaven. It was Patrick's first visit to Chuck E Cheese and he kinda liked it too. Drew was a big helper and a good BIG brother. And the little brother came out of him when we picked John up from school. I thought the Assistant Principal was going to fall out laughing. She didn't even get the door open good before Drew starting about where we went. "WE WENT TO CHUCK E CHEESE" over and over. It's always something.

No comments: