Saturday, March 18, 2006

Week at our house

We've had a good week but busy. John had baseball practice Mon.Tues. & Thurs. and FWFriends at church Wednesday. With baseball season finally here that's pretty much our weeks to come til June. John had a short week at school with Monday being an in service day for the teachers. At school John learned two more letters, two more words and had to clean up after those messy leprechauns! Needless to say John had a fun week at school. Friday he came in and told me to check our milk. At school Mrs. Wilson found the milk green. And no it wasn't opened! He dashed in and opened our milk before I could say anything. I told him that the leprechauns must have missed our house. Patrick on the other hand just is making so much progress. It want be long til he's walking. He is moving around pretty fast. I've been cleaning out closets for the change of the season. That takes me at least a week. I started Monday and haven't gotten to Patrick room yet. Besides he is such a great little helper that I've decided to finish while he is either sleeping or playing with daddy this weekend. I'd open a drawer in Drew's room and before I could look at sizes on shirts, Patrick had the drawer almost empty. He loved throwing them out. That goes to this morning while he was playing in the floor I decided to tackle the clean clothes to fold. As you can see below he had more fun helping me. I couldn't believe it when I looked down and saw him face down in the clothes. I guess a good mommy would have helped him out. But I felt like it was a photo moment so I went to get the camera first. Luckily, he didn't mind to much. Opps! You can see he's trying to throw out clothes as fast as he can. He got stuck. Drew waiting to go outside and play baseball. I asked him to play with Patrick for a minute and he's holding a book to make it look good. He could really care less. John had gone to stay the night at Nana and Bobs house last night but Drew went Thursday night and to Atlanta shopping Friday. Drew wanted a day with Nana and Bob all to himself. He did have fun. He got some new fire truck tennis shoes that light up. Nana said he stomped around a lot after that to make them light up. He was proud to pick out John and Patrick a tee shirt too. It wasn't bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!

Becky said...

Hey, you got the links up...good job! That laundry picture is hilarious!
-Becky