Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! It is such a special day. I love spending the day with my four boys. They are special in my life and give me a reason to live each day to the fullest. Each one is so different. They bring joy in each day of my life. My mom has gone on to eternity. I'll always remember her for what she taught me. I love you Mom and thank you for giving me life and loving me for 29 years! Happy Mother's Day to Grandma Joyce and Nana! We all love you both and hope you have had a wonderful day. Happy Mother's day to Mamaw Taylor. I don't know if she sees this blog much but were thinking of you. Happy Mother's Day to a great grandmother! I feel special today. All three of the boys made me something special. Johns I cried. It is a book but the first picture in it was a picture that he drew the first day of kindergarten (which graduation is Tuesday night) They grow up so fast! Drew made me a card and a picture frame and today at church John had a hand full of flowers that he made, Drew a card with finger prints and Patrick a card with a picture of him sitting in his Sunday school teachers lap a few weeks ago. Chris got me a Hydrdangea. I look forward to planting it in my yard. Of course I've waited almost 3 years but I finally got drapes hung in my family room. That was exciting and a great Mother's Day gift.

No comments: