Monday, May 22, 2006

School's Out!

School's out and all three boys are at home. It wasn't even 7:30am this morning and Johns asking many questions. Can we go to the pool today? Can Cooper come over? Can we go outside? What can I do? Oh boy! I told him that he could find something to do but he wasn't going to bother me all day. He has finally made his way to the playroom and he and Drew are making noises. I'm excited that I don't have to keep the roads hot. Patrick I know is excited that every time he gets up he want go straight to the car. That is morning and afternoons during the school year. We do have a fun summer planned. A few things here and there. I wanted a break from being on the road and taking the boys to a place that they have to be! We'll go swimming some, visit family, out of town friends coming to visit, VBS at church, swim lessons, beach vacation late July and then John starts first grade August 4.

No comments: