Friday, December 19, 2008

Caroline is growing and doing so good.

Caroline is 3 1/2 months old and we're excited about her first Christmas. Of course she doesn't need a thing. We'll diapers and yes that is what we asked Santa for. I thought I'd post a few "big girl pictures" She sat just in the corner of her changing table which probably wasn't the safest place but one pose didn't hurt. Besides she was happy and getting ready to get a dirty diaper off and a fresh bath. Brothers were already in bed except John and Daddy who had gone to a birthday party to a Hawks basketball game. We're just having fun.
A few days ago hanging out with my
daddy while mommy ate dinner.
I'm ready to go. That's my middle name. Go.
It seems like thats all we do. Bus the olders around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! she is absolutely precious i cant wait to come visit yall (still not sure when haha) she is just growing so much! and Patrick looks precious at the program singing! Merry Christmas! see yall soon! Love, Abby