Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Caroline at Nana's Christmas Eve. She had fun watching everyone
open presents. She would just watch and smile.
The Cromer Family Christmas Night
Dinner with the Farmer family (Bobs sisters and their family came to our house)
It was a lot of fun and a lot of food which is what we like.
Christmas Morning with my children. Hey, with four children in
a picture, there is no way everyone will do right. This time it
was Patrick. Don't ask me what he was doing. Who knows...
Excitement! Another toy. The kids this year really got a lot of clothes from
us so when a toy was opened from relatives they were excited.
Santa to Patrick
All Patrick asked Santa for was this Tonka Truck.
It's his favorite.
Santa to Drew Drew wanted constuction stuff. And his
favorite... well he can't come up with just one thing. He loves it all from everyone.
Santa to John
The only thing John wanted was a electric scooter.
It's his favorite.
Caroline liked her Santa.
I don't think this was made when my boys were litte and everyone
told me it was the best thing to have. So Santa brought one to Caroline.
She seems to like it. So far it great!

1 comment:

lucinda said...

I still put Ava in Her Bumbo seat so I can dry her hair. Otherwise, she won't sit still. We call it her beauty shop chair now.