Sunday, December 07, 2008

Lunch with Santa

The boys look forward to lunch with Santa every year. It's always fun. This year Caroline got to join us. Yeah! She did so well I almost left her in his lap while I went to eat my lunch. I guess she thought of it as a big comfy lap to sit in. Although his lap wasn't as big as some. She sat in her sit all during lunch and talked to everyone that walked by. She is feeling a lot better. I'm so glad this hasn't bothered her sleeping during the day or night. I have to get my sleep to survive with all four kidos. I'm not much help without it. Ha.
Caroline hangs out with the jolly old man for a while. She says "I'm good".
The Cromer kids with Santa and Mrs. Clause.
Sorry this picture isn't any closer. I guess when you have a family as large as ours people just want to make sure everyone is in it. I'm just glad Chris' head isn't cut off like people would do when it was just us MANY years ago before kids.

1 comment:

lucinda said...

Yay! You did it!